The 10 popular ads of 2023 (so far)
The year 2023 has begun in the world of advertising with the force of Super Bowl 2023, and we have already started to do our top 10 popular TV Ads of 2023.
Unquestionably the advertising agencies demonstrated in 2023 a tremendous creative force. Contrarily to the expectations, there are no Budweiser Horses Clydesdales commercials this year; as a result, people comment a lot about this. As noted, for the Super Bowl 2023, the agency used prominent actors instead of having innovative and more creative ads.
The jury has considered not only popularity and creativity but also efficiency.
Even if 2023 is not over yet, we have seen enough TV ads to present the most popular ads of 2023.
As soon as we have new excellent commercials, the ranking will be updated every month until the end of the year. As usual, in January 2024, we will set the final ranking for the most popular 2023 TV commercials.
Summing up, please also check the final Top Holidays ads 2022, and don’t forget to check the best 2022 adverts.
Updated in March 2023.
Here are the ten best commercials of 2023:
- The Farmer’s Dog is a heartwarming commercial with the tagline, “Nothing matters more than more years together.“ Undoubtedly, this was the public’s favorite Super Bowl 2023 ad.
2. T-Mobile – The commercial features John Travolta, Zach Braff, and Donald Faison. The 60-sec advert is set to the song of the Grease hit “Summer Nights.” For this reason, the spot reminds us of Olivia Newton-John.
3. PopCorners – It brought the ad to life in a truly authentic way by teaming up with many of the original cast and crew members from the hit series, including actors Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, and Raymond Cruz, reprising their roles as Walter White, Jesse Pinkman, and Tuco Salamanca. Besides, the “Breaking Bad” creator, head writer, executive producer, and director Vince Gilligan is on the credit list of the ad.
4. E*TRADE – Baby Commercial – ‘Wedding’ commercial features actor and comedian Pete Holmes as the voice of the ETRADE Baby
5. Dunkin’ – The ad features Ben Affleck working behind the counter and treating his fellow patrons. All of a sudden, Ben even takes a surprise order from his wife, Jennifer Lopez
6. Jeep – The funny commercial features Jeep Wrangler 4xe and Grand Cherokee 4xe, with species from across the animal kingdom dancing to “Electric Boogie.”
7. Amazon – The ad features a family of four spending quality time at home with their adorable rescue dog during the lockdown.
8. General Motors & Netflix In the spot, Will Ferrell enters the world of some of the biggest Netflix shows and films, including Army of the Dead, Squid Game, and more.
9. He Gets Us – ‘He Gets Us,’ JESUS Super Bowl Commercials 2023, sparked a lot of discussions. The appearance of such an ad at the super bowl was at least unusual and unexpected. However, the ad gets a lot of attention.
10. Subaru – The ads Garage Ball, Off-Roading, Soccer Practice, and Caught are funny and will make you smile. Those spots are part of the campaign “Dog Approved.”
Not in the 10 popular ads of 2023, but it’s worth mentioning:
Pepsi – Martin and Stiller appear in their own “Great Acting or Great Taste?”
e.l.f. Cosmetics – In a series of sticky situations, Jennifer takes viewers through her first experience with Power Grip Primer. After all, we all need a funny advertisement.
Kia – A heroic journey of Binky Dad set to the song “Gonna Fly Now” (theme from the “Rocky” movie). Certainly, many will feel a thrill of energy when they listen to the music of this spot!
Doritos – Jack’s New Angle ad features Jack Harlow, Missy Elliott, and Elton John. Finally, the triangle mystery was solved.