Terms and Disclaimer
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that govern your access and use of the individual Web sites and related Internet media properties owned or operated by us and each of its affiliates and subsidiaries, (collectively the “Site”).
This site might post occasional advertisements.
DailyCommercial.com is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com .
Rtrictions on Use
The DailyCommercial.com are provided for lawful purposes only. By accessing or using the DailyCommercial.com, you agree and warrant that in connection with your use of the DailyCommercial.com you will not:
alter any trademark, copyright and other proprietary or legal notices contained in the DailyCommercial.com; or modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile, reverse engineer or otherwise manipulate the DailyCommercial.com or any content in any way not intended and directed by DailyCommercial.com; or copy or seek to copy or “rip” any audio and/or audiovisual content from the DailyCommercial.com; or exploit any part of the DailyCommercial.com for commercial gain or undertake any commercial activity utilizing the contents of the DailyCommercial.com without the prior written consent of DailyCommercial.com, including, for example, inserting your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or promotional content into any of the DailyCommercial.com’ contents, materials or services (uploading content to promote your artistic enterprises as allowed by the DailyCommercial.com and these Terms and Conditions shall not violate this prohibition) or accessing or using the Website to build a similar or competitive product or service; or upload, post, e-mail, transmit, display, copy, distribute, promote, or otherwise communicate to the public:
-any material that is false, unlawful, threatening, tortuous, disparaging, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, harassing, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism, or illegal acts, or anything that in DailyCommercial.com’s sole discretion is otherwise objectionable; or
– information, software, content or other material that violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other proprietary right; or
– material of any kind that restricts or inhibits any other user’s uninhibited use and enjoyment of the DailyCommercial.com or interferes with, overburdens, impairs or disrupts the DailyCommercial.com, including material that contains a virus, Trojan horse, time bomb, worm, spyware, adware, malware, bot, any automated system, such as scripts, or any other harmful component; or
– any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, requests for money, petitions for signature, or any other form of solicitation;
6. use or attempt to use another person’s information, account, password,service or system except as expressly permitted; or
7. impersonate another person or entity; or
8. engage in any conduct that in DailyCommercial.com’s sole discretion restricts the ability of any other person to enjoy the use of any of the DailyCommercial.com or otherwise use any device, software or routine to damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with any application, function or use of the Website; or
9. solicit or collect personal data including telephone numbers, addresses, last names, email addresses, or any other kind of information about users.
DailyCommercial.com uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics analyze how users use DailyCommercial.com. The information generated about your use (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of DailyCommercial.com, compiling reports on activity for its staff and providing other services relating to web page activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
DailyCommercial.com also uses Google Analytics for Display Advertising. Users can opt out of this service or customize their Google Display Network ads by using the Ad Settings.