Argos Christmas ad 2023
In this commercial
TV Commercial Review
Heart or Humor
Ho, ho, ho! It’s that time of year when the Christmas ads come jingling in, and Argos has unwrapped a festive treat that’s sure to add sparkle to your screens. With the dynamic duo Connie and Trevor leading the charge, Argos’s 2023 Christmas ad is a delightful dance through the retailer’s winter wonderland of gifts.
- Memorable (87/100): Connie’s pink jumpsuit and Trevor’s directorial debut? Unforgettable!
- Effective (90/100): Showcasing a sleigh’s worth of stylish brands, this ad ticks all the boxes on the Christmas list.
- Style (92/100): Sequins, disco, and a Shark hairdryer – this ad has more flair than a Christmas tree in Times Square.
- Heart & Humor (85/100): The loveable toys-come-to-life narrative warms the heart like a mug of cocoa. Trevor’s selfie snafu? A comedic gift that keeps on giving.
- Execution (91/100): With top-notch animation and a catchy soundtrack, Argos delivers a Christmas cracker of an ad.
- Did you know that the voices behind Connie and Trevor are none other than Ruth Bratt and Charlie Cooper, comedy gold from the UK’s beloved shows?
- “Le Freak” by Chic isn’t just a disco classic; it’s the party anthem that gives Connie her groove.
Argos Christmas ad 2023 Pros And Cons
- Nostalgia with a Twist: The ‘toys come to life’ theme gets a modern makeover, complete with a tech twist.
- Disco Vibes: The soundtrack is a boogie wonderland that’ll have you dancing around the living room.
- Product Parade: From Sonos to Shark, the ad is a stylish showcase of Argos’s gift-worthy offerings.
- Too Much Glitz? With all the razzle-dazzle, will viewers remember it’s an ad for Argos and not a dance-off?
- Trevor’s Tech Trouble: His filming faux pas is hilarious, but will it outshine the products?
- Waiting for More: A 30-second spot leaves us craving a longer cut of Connie and Trevor’s Christmas capers.
Argos’s Christmas ad for 2023 is a glittering gala of gifts, grooves, and giggles. With Connie’s epic dance and Trevor’s endearing blunder, “This Christmas, There’s More To Argos” is a festive promise of fun, style, and a touch of disco fever. So, whether you’re after the latest tech or the trendiest toys, Argos has decked the halls with boughs of jolly offerings.
Argos delivers a Christmas cracker of an ad.