Netflix: The Battle for Bedtime
Netflix made this funny video to promotes the new Dinotrux 5 Minute Favorites from DreamWorks Animation.
Netflix made a survey conducted online by Ipsos Public Affairs on behalf of Netflix from September 2-23, 2015 about bedtime stalls. For the survey, a sample of 7,277 parents with a child ages 2-10 in the US, UK, France, Canada, Australia, Brazil, or Mexico, was interviewed online. The results of Netflix survey:
- Brazilian kids are the best bedtime negotiators.
- Parents in Mexico are significantly more likely to say that they give in and allow their children to stay up past their bedtime thanks to cute stall tactics
- Parents in Australia are among those most likely to say they never make compromises to get their child into bed
- Parents in Canada are significantly more likely to disagree that their child’s stall tactics can be too cute or so clever that they give in and let them stay up past their bedtime
- France is the No. 1 country where kids get to bed on time most days of the week and parents there spend the least amount of time getting them to bed
- The US is the biggest bedtime battleground. American kids are the most likely to try creative stall tactics and it takes parents the longest to get them to bed
Bedtime-stalling kids just met their match
Watching TV may is not healthy for kids, but for parents can be a solution bedtime-stalling kids ...
I don’t have kids, but I like this ad 🙂