Parkinson’s NSW: Mannequin challenge
The advertising agency J. Walter Thompson, Sydney, Australia creates this mannequin challenge featuring people with Parkinson’s disease. This cause advertising tries to be different in an era of cause advertising plenty. The film was made for Parkinson’s NSW to help fundraise. To ensure Parkinson’s NSW can continue their work, significant, ongoing funds are required and donations are greatly appreciated.
The slogan of this film is “For people with Parkinson’s, life is their challenge.”
What is Parkinson’s disease? Parkinson’s disease (pd) is a neurodegenerative brain disorder that progresses slowly in most people. most people’s symptoms take years to develop, and they live for years with the disease.
Parkinson’s NSW (Parkinson’s New South Wales Incorporated) have many objectives as
- To help people with Parkinson’s Disease, their carers and families with the problems arising from Parkinson’s Disease
- To encourage them to cope with the disease and to live as full a life as possible
- To disseminate information on Parkinson’s Disease
- To bring knowledge of the Organisation before the public
- To encourage, and provide funds for research into the cause, prevention, and treatment of Parkinson’s Disease
- To provide assistance to support groups in both metropolitan and rural areas
- To take part in any lawful functions which are or may be conducive to the attainment of the objectives or any one of them.